From:
Costas Armenakis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1993 19:01:34 EDT
Hello!
I checked with my colleagues at the National Atlas Information
Service and this is what I got. The official launch of the
5th edition of national atlas (blue box) in 1985 had 25
maps, all maps were compiled before 1985. The Territorial Evolution
map is part of the 5th edition and the initial launch.
In the table of contents the 25 maps in red are the ones which were
ready for the 1985 launch.The ones in black were maps to come.
For more information you can call Dianne Lacasse (613)-992-4335.
I would like also to mention that at the present time we have
produced an interactive multimedia version of the Territorial Evolution
of Canada. It runs on Macintosh computer and is ready for distribution.
An IBM PC compatible version of the package is under development.
Please let me know if you are interested in to this software package so
I can send you more details.
Regards,
Costas Armenakis
Canada Centre for Mapping