From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2008 07:50:51 -0600
Subject:         Job Descriptions solicited for GIS assistant in Library Settings
Date:   Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:23:03 -0800
From:   Cynthia Jahns <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
CC:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>,

Aloha, Salim -

You might find some of the GIS Librarian jobs posted on the WAML Jobs
Blog helpful. It's at:
http://internal.library.ucsc.edu/mt/wamlblog/

On the lower right, you can choose GIS Librarian as a category.

Happy Holidays!

Cynthia Jahns, UC Santa Cruz