From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:54:15 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 16:48:05 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Gov't Webmapping sites wanted
Sender: [log in to unmask]

Hi again,

I'm currently involved in building a directory of government webmapping
sites - These are areas of government websites that have a dedicated web
mapping server and are using GIS to build and serve dynamic maps online.

I'd appreciate any input you could provide so if you know of a resource
or have a favorite local government site that you visit please submit
the required info via the feedback mechanism provided at
http://www.geocomm.com/links/addgovlink.html (or simply email it to [log in to unmask])

Your input is much appreciated.

Please note, we currently have over 100 listings and will be making the
directory available to you in the near future.

Regards
Glenn
(please excuse the cross-posting)

Glenn Letham, Senior Editor