From:
Alberta Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 21:48:39 EST
Follow-up to a previous posting that I did.
        Alberta
     |      Alberta Auringer Wood, Maps, Data and Media Librarian      |
     |  Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Newfoundland, |
     |   CANADA  A1B 3Y1.   phone: 709-737-8892; fax: 709-737-2153;    |
     |                Internet: [log in to unmask]                |