From:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2012 13:04:35 -0500
Subject: RE: a request in re Sanborn insurance maps
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 17:54:28 +0000
From: Curtis, Gwen <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship
<[log in to unmask]>,        [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Dana:  If you don't have any luck locating digital access, you can
borrow the microfilm from the Center for Research Libraries.

CRL entry for Idaho -
http://catalog.crl.edu/search/Y?SEARCH=sanborn+idaho&searchscope=1&x=0&y=0

List of CRL members -
http://www.crl.edu/membership/members