Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:29:50 -0500
Subject:        RE: Gainesville, FL, 1:50,000 DMA series
Date:   Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:12:34 -0500
From:   Kent Lee <[log in to unmask]>
To:     'Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Carol, list:

Our TLM 1:50,000 scale indexes show no Gainesville map was ever published.
Its index sheet number would have been Series V747, Sheet 4543-3. But they
came very close; the sheet immediately the east was published.

DMA/NIMA/NGA Series V747 theoretically numbers 276 sheets for Florida, but
to the best of our knowledge only 106 have been published.  Some of these
sheets have since 9/11 been removed from public sale to the extent that they
have military bases on them.

We'll try to get the GIS indexes for the publicly available ones on our
website in the coming days.

Best,

Kent

Kent D. Lee