From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 07:59:47 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005
From: Mike Flannigan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MAPS-L: Digital data of the Caribbean

We've been looking for free digital data of the Caribbean
islands for some time and it seems hard to come by.
Specifically we'd like data for northern Haiti and southern
Dominican Republic (Baharona).

I did find a ~ 1:250 scale topo of Port Au Prince area.

Mike