From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:18:56 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:03:13 +0200
From: mapswap <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Clyde Consultants
Sender: mapswap <[log in to unmask]>

Dear MAPS-L subscribers,

I am looking for the address, phone- and fax numbers of a company obviously
specialized in GIS/remote sensing etc.
The company is called (at least) "Clyde" and may have or may have not a
branch in the U.K.
I found a Clyde Consultants in Malaysia on the internet but also without
any address. I do not know if there is a relation between this Malaysian
company (if still existing) and any "Clyde" company in the United Kingdom.

Who is able, please, to give me some clues? Thanks!

Yours sincerely, Peter Nugter.
MAPSWAP
P.O. BOX 1476,
9701 BL GRONINGEN,