From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 16:17:40 EDT
5 messages...--------------------------------Johnnie

>Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:10:58 +0000
>From: Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Blank maps

Bill,

Depending on size, the first thing that comes to mind is our heavily used
"Maps on File" volumes, which contain both blank maps of all the countries
in the world and in cases like the U.S. also have blank maps of the states
(if I remember correctly). Maps on File also does similar volumes for
historical maps of the world, etc.

Paige

At 02:03 PM 8/21/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Does anyone know a source for a blank map of the world? North America?
>South America? Europe? Africa? Near East? Far East?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Bill Thompson
>UMass Amherst

Mr. Paige G. Andrew
Maps/Nonbook Cataloger
E506 Pattee Library
Pennsylvania State University Libraries
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802
phone: 814-865-1755
fax: 814-863-7293

>Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 21:31:50 -0400 (EDT)
>From: [log in to unmask] (Four One Company Ltd)
>Subject: Re: Blank maps

>Does anyone know a source for a blank map of the world? North America?
>South America? Europe? Africa? Near East? Far East?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Bill Thompson
>UMass Amherst

OUTLINE MAPS