From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:23:12 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L
Date: April 12, 2005
From: Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: MAPS-L stats and map

Angie,

Thanks for putting a "face" on MAPS-L, this is really neat! I think at
one time a few years back there were somewhere between 1000 and 1100
subscribers to the list, we should all continue to encourage anyone we
work with or know of who have an interest (passion?) or need in
cartographic materials of all types to subscribe. I've recommended
MAPS-L to many, many people over the years, particularly those whom I
have the privilege of teaching basic map cataloging to, and I always
tell them up front that there is not a lot of "traffic" on this list so
you never get bogged down trying to keep up with it.

Hello to all my friends and neighbors around the world!!!

Paige Andrew
Faculty Maps Cataloger
Pennsylvania State University