From:
Robin Rank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2020 18:33:40 -0400
Dear List Members,

A student is looking for maps of Wuhan and Hangzhou in the 20th century.  Bonus if anyone also has sources for photos the patron describes below:

I've really been struggling to find photos and maps of 20th century Hangzhou/Wuhan, and I'm in particular looking for photos that show life during, around, or after disasters. Materials used in building, what kinds of boats people used, whether they had enough cows to plow with, the steps taken against malaria in their living environments, the kinds of plants around, missionary camps... Maps I'll take any you can find! I'm desperate!

Thank you very much for any help you can give.
Robin Rank

Robin Rank
Reference and Instruction Librarian
Information Services