From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:21:31 -0400
Subject: RE: scanning encapsulated maps]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:03:43 -0700
From: Colin Kelly <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
My first thought on this question is whether the thickness of the mylar
interferes
with the map being in contact with the glass of the scanner bed and this
space
would pose for lack of a better word  .... focus problems.  Eager to
hear more.

Colin Kelly
Aerial Photography Collection Coordinator
Knight Library - Document Center
University of Oregon
phone:(541)346-4565   fax:(541)346-1958