Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:07:04 -0500
Subject:        Re: historic Hawaii maps question
Date:   Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:02:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:   Michael Fry <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Linda,

The Congressional Serial Set has dozens of pre-1900 maps of Hawaii, but off the top of my head I don't know if any depict what you're after. I've searched the LexisNexis index and will send you the results set under separate cover. Other than that, perhaps there's a good Hawaii-specific cartobib somewhere???

mf