From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2012 08:09:14 -0500
Subject: New Editions and Titles from ITMB
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:37:47 -0700
From: Mark Walker <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

New Editions and Titles from ITMB

3 August
2nd/5th edition of our Cayman Islands & Jamaica Reference Map
Scale – 1:37,500/1:250,000
ISBN – 9781553411604
$12.95

16 July
1st ed Alaska’s Inside Passage Travel Reference Map
Scale – 1:900,000
ISBN – 9781553410904
$10.95

13 July
1st ed World Wall Map 53x32 Inches
Scale – 1:30,000,000
ISBN – 9781553417446
$39.95 laminated
$21.95 paper

10 July
2nd ed Osaka and Western Japan Travel Reference Map
Scale – 1:12,500 / 1:670,000
ISBN – 9781553417255
$10.95

28 June
3rd ed Morocco Travel Reference map
Scale – 1:1,200,000
ISBN – 9781553413363
$12.95

20 June
6th ed Malawi & Mozambique Travel Reference Map
Scale – 1:900,000/1,900,000
ISBN – 9781553413103
$12.95

13 JUne
4th ed South Africa Travel Reference Map
Scale – 1:1,500,000
ISBN – 9781553414063
$12.95

6 June
3rd ed Istanbul & Western Turkey Travel Reference Map
Scale – 1:11,000 / 1:1,100,000
ISBN – 9781553416470
$12.95

30 May
3rd edition of our Guyana/Suriname/French Guiana Travel Reference Map
Scale – 1:850,000
ISBN – 9781553414025
$12.95

25 May
2nd ed Jasper National Park & Northern Alberta Travel Reference Map
Scale – 1: 250,000 / 1: 1,000,000
ISBN – 9781553418603
$12.95

11 May
1st ed Argentina South & Tierra Del Fuego Travel Reference Map
Scale – 1: 2,200,000 / 1: 750,000
ISBN – 9781553415143
$12.95

7 May
2nd ed Yemen & Oman Travel Reference Map
Scale – 1: 1,400,000
ISBN – 9781553410874
$12.95

26 April
7th ed Thailand Travel Reference Map (Waterproof)
Scale – 1:900,000
ISBN – 9781553414476
$12.95

23 April
1st ed Argentina North & Uruguay Travel Reference Map
Scale – 1:2,200,000 / 1:800,000
ISBN – 9781553415138
$12.95

19 April