From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:58:14 -0500
Subject:        NEMO 2010 Meeting Announcement
Date:   Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:53:58 -0400
From:   David J. Bertuca <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Greetings fellow mappers;

On behalf of the Northeast Map Organization (NEMO), I would like to invite
you to attend the NEMO 24th Annual Meeting, June 3-4, 2010, being held at
the Osher Map Library and Smith Center for Cartographic Education,
University of Southern Maine, Portland, Maine.

We have some special things planned as the NEMO Newsletter will describe,
plus the Osher Map Library is a wonderful place to visit.

If you visit our website <http://www.northeastmap.org/> and click on the
NEMO Meeting link, you will find Meeting information and registration
materials.

David J. Bertuca, Map Librarian
225 Capen Hall
University at Buffalo