From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 15:08:14 -0400
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:58:53 -0500
From: Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: (Fwd) Global Map Alliance Archive Service <fwd>
Sender: Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>

Let East View Cartographic and GeoCenter cut your work in half!

One of the most difficult challenges for any Map Librarian is to
update and fill-in partial country sets.The Global Map Alliance is
initiating a turnkey service to ensure that your "sets" are complete
and up-to-date while getting the most for your money. Here is how
it works:

1. Send us your index maps indicating archive holdings.

2. East View Cartographic is the global leader in supplying
individual sheets of Russian Military Topographic Maps.
GeoCenter set the standard for supplying academic archives with
National Country Sets from all over the world. Together, we offer
you twice the competence in providing you the most uptodate
vintages at the best prices.

3. We will analyse your index maps and make recommendations
for enhancing your collections at no extra charge. You pay only for
the maps!

4. For some countries, i.e.- India, retrieving maps can be a labor
intensive and time consuming process. In these cases, we would
like to establish standing and/or back orders, filling orders first from
our combined archives.  In most cases, you will find existing inventories,
for even the most difficult to procure maps! All standing/back orders would qualify for
maximum discounts regardless of shipment value. Once more,
you may add Missing Maps of the Month Club Specials to these
future shipments and receive maximum discounts for combined
order.

This is one more reason why you should consider using the Global
Map Alliance as your primary source!

Kind Regards,

Global Map Alliance
Marc Daniels