From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PETER V GRATTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 14:44:31 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 15:17:51 -0800 (PST)
From: PETER V GRATTON <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New Duties

 To all of you Maps-L'ers, I wish to thank all of you who I have dealt
with over the previous 13 plus years that I have been the "map Guy." in
Government Documents/Government Publications. Thank you for your help,
friendship and advice/ideas. I will be signing off of Maps-L by December
16th.

 We here at UNLV are 1 year away from a move from the Dickinson Library to
the Lied Library. In his wisdom ;) , my dean of libraries has decided
that I can be of most help by trying to coordinate the computers
and furniture allocation from the Dickinson Library. Some of the 7 floors
of computers and furniture will of course move with us, after being
painted or reconditioned. Still more will be sent to the three branch
libraries and the remainder will be offered on campus.
 Something in my past I am sure triggered this. ;)  In a past life, I was
a system's chief for several radar crews in the military and have moved a
few things, a few times.

 Good Luck and Happy Holidays to you all.
 May the URL stay the same, the information stay on the same web page
forever, and may you remember what that URL is. ;)

  Peter Gratton      [log in to unmask]
  Library Assistant IV
  Government Publications Dept Library [map guy through 12/17]
  Univ of Nevada, Las Vegas

 I have all the answers. I just don't know, what questions they go to.

--- End Forwarded Message ---