From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:17:37 -0500
Subject:        MAGERT - Map and Geography Round Table survey
Date:   Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:13:29 -0500
From:   Kathy Weimer <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

MAGERT, the Map and Geography Round Table of the American Library Association, is in the process of reviewing the range of services, publications and programs that it offers.  A team of ALA Emerging Leaders is creating a marketing plan for MAGERT.

We respectfully request your input.  The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and will be available until May 9th.

Thank you for agreeing to participate in this survey about MAGERT.  Your responses are not personally identifiable and will only be used in the aggregate.

Please click on the link to proceed: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZMDH6ZN

If you have further questions about the survey, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Regards,

ALA Emerging Leaders Group R and MAGERT

Kathy Weimer,
Chair, MAGERT

*30 years of MAGERT, 1980-2010*

Katherine H. Weimer
Associate Professor
Coordinator of Map and GIS Collections and Services
University Libraries
Texas A&M University

5000 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-5000

Tel. 979.845.6588 | Fax 979.845.6238