From:
William Barrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 12:10:02 EST
  I took a CD-ROM home and tried with modest eventual success
to load the viewing software and bring up an image.  The ArcView
and Acrobat viewers didn't like Windows NT at all as my display
went haywire the first time I tried opening one.  Loading ArcView
on to Windows for Workgroups 3.11 proved more profitable and
I was able to bring up a map, zoom in and out, and print it out
OK.  Like Sue Barris, I'm running a Pentium 120, but with more
RAM (32MB).  I'm not going to be much use to those trying to
solve their problems as my exposure was so limited, but I did
want to report some success and suggest that Windows 95 might
be part of the problem (is it supposed to run under 95, I don't
remember if I saw anything but 3.1 on the list?).
  I, too, would like to hear what experiences others have had.

Bill Barrow