From:
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2012 09:07:36 -0600
Subject: Re: Is GPS All in Our Heads?
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 08:05:39 -0700
From: Mark Walker <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

The database of businesses that comes on your GPS is the selling point.
It is remarkable how well this is organized for us. It is not meant as a
replacement for maps but as a compliment to them. I have never had a
customer for a Mexico GPS map tell me that they had no other maps for
their trip.

Mark Walker
Another Army Brat
Sent from my iPhone