From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:07:35 -0500
Subject: RE:  digitizing superseded topos]]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:40:30 -0800
From: Linda P Newman <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
The University of Nevada, Reno, has almost completed the posting of the
historic topos (as listed in Moffat's work) and all other 15" topos of
NV and any immediately adjacent maps (including CA).
http://keck.library.unr.edu/data/historic_topos/historic_topos-indexpage
.html
Linda Newman
Geoscience & Map Librarian