From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Duane F. Marble
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 13:07:30 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:49:30 -0400
From: "Duane F. Marble" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Historical county boundaries <fwd>
Sender: "Duane F. Marble" <[log in to unmask]>

This was from some software called "The Great American History
Machine" that did B&W maps on a Sun workstation. I seem to
remember that it was converted to Windows by somebody at
the University of Maryland.

--
Dr. Duane F. Marble
Professor Emeritus of Geography        Telephone:  614-292-4419

   "If people don't understand and know the span of the problem
    in the real world, they are not going to scope its solution in the
    computer successfully."

--- End Forwarded Message ---