Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:50:27 -0500
------------------
Ilene--Hamilton map cases are manufactured by Mayline
(http://www.mayline.com/); you can find them under "Large Format and
Drafting Furniture."

Also, there have been several MAPS-L threads over the years about fixing
sticky/stuck/broken map drawers that may be helpful.  Yet another thing they
don't teach you in library school...

Hallie Pritchett
Map Librarian
University of Georgia Libraries