From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Sylvan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:31:39 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 15:05:53 -0600
From: Anna Sylvan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: GIS for electrical utilities (fwd)
Sender: Anna Sylvan <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All,
This message came to me via some detours within our institution however, I
don't have any information that might be helpful to the sender.
I am posting his request to this group in hope that someone will be able to
help him.
Please reply directly to one of the the addresses listed below:
1)E-Mail : [log in to unmask]
2)E-Mail : [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,
Anna

>>From: [log in to unmask]
>>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: GIS for electrical utilities
>>Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:12:10 +0530
>>
>>Dear Sir/Madam,
>>    I was the student of Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India. I am
>>post graduated in Energy Management System and would like to do the furtherr
>>study and the project on the GIS application for electrical distribution
>>system. I need some information about any reference project had already with
>>you, or any book showing the guideline about this. Also I need the name of
>>the university or institue which provides the facility for so.
>>Thanking you.
>>With regards,
>>D.Pramod
>>1)E-Mail : [log in to unmask]
>>2)E-Mail : [log in to unmask]

***
>  Audrey J. Bangert-IT Coordinator & WIN Representative
>  St. Charles City-County Library District     Voice: 636-441-2300 ext.1551
>  425 Spencer Road-P.O. Box 529                Fax: 636-441-3132
>  St. Peters, MO  63376                            Email:
***

Anna A. Sylvan                          Tel. 636.978.7997
Manager                                 Fax  636.978.7998
GIS/Gov't Information Resources         [log in to unmask]
St. Charles City-County Lib. District
2750 Hwy K, O'Fallon, MO 63366-7859
                http://www.win.org/library/matls/govdocs/main.htm

--- End Forwarded Message ---