From:
Evron Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 12:32:38 EST
Mary,
I also see a lot of duplication in the journals.  However I have one other thoug
   ht.  I find more information in WAML IB than in most of the others I read.  I
don't know why it doesn't make it into the others but I am always learning
something new from WAML IB.  Therefore, I hope that whatever you in this
regard, you do not cut back on the amount of information we receive from the
IB.  Thanks for the past good work.
Evron Collins
Map Collection, Jerome Library
BGSU, Bowling Green, OH