From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 13:57:31 -0500
Subject:        Maps of Gilman, CO
Date:   Mon, 01 Jun 2009 12:06:33 -0600
From:   Chris 'Xenon' Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

  I'm interested in historical maps specifically of the abandoned mining town of Gilman,
Colorado (near Red Cliff, Minturn and Vail). I have several regional maps, but I'm
wondering if anyone has ever run across a map specifically of Gilman itself at any period.

  It's a long shot, but I figured I'd try. I'm checking The Usual Suspects.

  Thanks in advance.