From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:12:44 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 14:00:17 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
From: Julie Sweetkind-Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: military overseas
Sender: [log in to unmask]

Hi all,

I had a librarian from the local public library system contact me for help with
a map question.  Her patron is looking for a world map that shows where all US
troops are stationed overseas (not just in military installations).  The
more recent, the better, of course.  She has been able to find on the web
installations by country and some regional ones, but not everything on one map.
Does anyone have any ideas that I could pass along?

Thanks,

Julie

Julie Sweetkind-Singer
GIS and Map Librarian