From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:41:15 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:48:04 -0400
From: Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: International Map Trade Association Conference - Free Passes

Please excuse cross-posting of this message.
The International Map Trade Association (IMTA) annual conference  will
take place in Ottawa next month from September 24th to 27th. We happen
to have a small number of free passes which I will gladly mail to those
of you who contact me with your address as long as they last.
More information can be found at http://www.maptrade.com/ottawa.html
Thank you.
--
Ted Florence

MAPublisher 3.5 for Adobe Illustrator 8.0.1 now shipping.
Avenza Software (905) 639-3330 http://www.avenza.com
Developers of MAPublisher, MAPublisher-GPS & pdfPlus
Bridging the gap between your GIS and major graphics software