Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 12:29:58 EST
Reply:  Item #8784204 from [log in to unmask]@INET#on 94/03/24 at 09:20

I spoke with someone at Sanborn a few months ago about using their bases for
our maps (7"=1mi pedestrian maps), and they said they do still update selected
urban areas. They warned me, however, that they were not to scale and would
cost me $20  a sheet to purchase. But they seemed to have Boston and a couple
other cities I was interested in, in the old style. They did Chicago's 1980
building-footprint base 1980, which I used as source material.