From:
"[charley seavey]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 1994 15:23:55 EST

Actually the University of Kansas project is going to catch the *vast*
majority of all federally produced maps from the 19thC-- except stuff
issued as singles, like topo sheets.  It wasn't untill after 1907 that
the great majority of federal publications were not congressional
publications as well.  There are a few exceptions-- some Census Bureau
material, some Smithsonian material, but I'm not sure what the cartographic
content would be.  My bet is that Donna has it all, or darn close to
it.

charley seavey