From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John M Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:08:27 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:19:37 -0600
From: John M Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Atlas en Relief
Sender: John M Anderson <[log in to unmask]>

Hello All,

My thanks to all who replied to my request for help on the Dunn's Atlas.

New request:
I'm hoping somebody can help me determine a value for a French _Atlas
Complet de Geographie en Relief_  by Henri Mager.

The plates are done in raised relief apparently by wetting the paper then
pressing over steel plates.  They have full color relief printed over the
raised relief.  We think was printed in the late 1800s.

Thanks,

John Anderson
Map Librarian
Cartographic Information Center