From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lauri Kreen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 13:02:53 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 13:13:22 +0300
From: Lauri Kreen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Magnetic variation measurement
Sender: Lauri Kreen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],

Dear Sirs and Ladies

Does anybody know answer to my questions?

In aviation maps magnetic declination (called variation in aviation) lines (isogones) are given.

For measuring of variation (for getting these isogones) - at what height (flight level) the plane should to fly (at flight trials)?

Are there any recommendations to it in ICAO, EUROCONTROL, FAA, NATO etc. documents?

Thank You in advance

P. S. Please send responses (answers) also to my e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

Mr. Lauri Kreen
Engineer, Surveillance and Radar Systems
Estonian Air Navigation Services

--- End Forwarded Message ---