From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Boxall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:50:12 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:10:01 -0400 (AST)
From: James Boxall <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: map librarianship course <fwd>
Sender: James Boxall <[log in to unmask]>

having a bad memory day...but didn't U.Maryland
have a joint degree program....Geog and MLS?
anyone lurking from there on the list?

James Boxall
Curator/Head
Map and Geospatial Information Collection
Killam Library
Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada   B3H 4H8
902-494-3757 (tel)
902-494-2062 (fax)
magic.library.dal.ca

Immediate Past-President, Association of Canadian
Map Libraries and Archives (ACMLA)     www.acmla.org

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Johnnie Sutherland wrote:

> [...]

--- End Forwarded Message ---