From:
ROBB JAMES JOSEPH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 12:46:27 EDT
I believe appropriate cartographic commercial announcements, those that are
thorough and discuss their data or application in technical terms  have a
place in MAPS-L or at least a subdirectory.

We often sight many reviews, comments and listings in our technical
reference manual for the cartography students and faculty.

Thank you,
Jim Robb
Univ. of Colorado, Geography
Cartographic Lab Dir.