From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2008 07:27:13 -0600
Subject:         book reviewer needed
Date:   Mon, 29 Dec 2008 05:01:08 +0000
From:   Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>
To:     mapsL <[log in to unmask]>

The Globe, journal of the Australian Map Circle, is looking for a reviewer for the following new title.
Please contact me offlist if you are interested in reviewing it for us, and I will post it out to you.

"Integrating Geographic Information Systems into Library Services, a guide for acaemic libraries"by Abresch, Hanson, Heron & Reehling. Information Science Publishing, New York. hardback, 300pp. 2008.

Dr Brendan Whyte
Editor, "The Globe"

Faculty of Management Science
Ubon Ratchathani University