From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:52:36 -0500
Subject:        Offer: Ontario Geological Survey P-series geologic maps
Date:   Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:23:31 -0400
From:   Miriam Kennard <[log in to unmask]>
To:     GEONET <[log in to unmask]>, "Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems
Forum" <[log in to unmask]>

We offer the following Preliminary geologic map series *microfiche* free
to libraries in the US or Canada.
Postage reimbursement may be requested if shipment exceeds $10.

Ontario Geological Survey preliminary geological maps
Toronto : Ministry of Northern Development and Mines
P Series  (Preliminary geologic maps on MICROFICHE)
Numbers P2- P3179
(I have not checked for gaps but assume there may be gaps).

This microfiche is currently contained in one drawer (2 rows;  approx.
47 linear inches total).
It would probably ship in one box.
If interested, please reply to me and include your shipping address.

Miriam

Miriam Kennard
Geological Sciences Library
(919) 962-0681