Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:48:54 -0500
Subject:        re sanborn "c"
Date:   Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:35:49 -0400
From:   Edith A. Scarletto <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Blake,

My Sanborn key says that "c" stands for commercial when referring to land use.  It is in the section with R for residential, and for changes after 5/69.

Also, Framing structural code could be C, protected steel frame.

Or, Roof code structural code  C, Incombustible composition boards with or without insulation. Masonry or metal tiles.

The dates on the key are 5-62.

If you want more clarification, let me know, I could send you a scanned copy of the key.

Edith