From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kent D. Lee
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:57:47 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:20:52 -0600
From: "Kent D. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: re: World atlas for Christmas present? <fwd>
Sender: "Kent D. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Tom, others:

  >>  Does anyone have a suggestion for a world atlas to give my 30+ year

When I was at the Frankfurt Book Fair a couple months ago I saw a great stocking-stuffer from Hammond:  a plastic pack containing one of their soft-cover World Atlases (they publish a half-dozen variants, I can't remember which), a small globe (ca. 5" diameter) and the CD-ROM version of said atlas.  Distributors apparently include B&N, Borders, etc.  I want to get them for my kids, but they are all sold out locally here in Mpls.  Anyway, I thought that the atlas-globe-CD combo was great.

Kent

Kent D. Lee
East View Cartographic
--- End Forwarded Message ---