SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gyorgy Szimuly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gyorgy Szimuly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:41:08 +0200
Dear Shorebirders,

Let me share a new feature of my blog. OrnithoCalendar is collecting
major and local events from around the world related to birds &
ornithology.
If you wanna participate an ornithological congress, a conference, a
workshop or a general meeting or looking for a bird festival this is
the best place to look for one.

The list is far not complete but I am doing my best to keep it updated
and I will continuously add new events once I get new information. If
you have one which is not listed in the calendar please share it with
me. Drop an e-mail about the event and its website and I will add it
to the calendar. Feel free to pass it your friends, local networks as
well as to local organizations. That could help a lot.

Two major shorebird related conference is included. I am looking for
new dates as soon as they are available. The OrnithoCalendar already
reached 5K+ bird lovers in the world!!!

Regards, Szimi
--------
Gyorgy Szimuly