SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gyorgy Szimuly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gyorgy Szimuly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2017 11:52:18 +0100
Dear Friends,

The 4th World Shorebirds Day is around the corner and in a month hundreds of birdwatchers are going out for counting shorebirds. The Global Shorebird Counting is a popular program of World Shorebirds Day that will take part between 1-7 September 2017. Registration is already open and available at this link: https://goo.gl/9Q9ZSN

For committed and returning counters a loyalty program was announced last year. I encourage you to register through the form embedded in our blogpost and give yourself a chance to win one of the fantastic prizes. Please find the post at this link: https://goo.gl/hftjym

It would be fantastic to hit an all time high record in the registered sites in 2017. Results of the previous year's counting will be published later (hopefully shortly).

Follow and subscribe to our blog at https://worldshorebirdsday.wordpress.com

Looking forward to seeing you among the supporters of World Shorebirds Day.

Very best wishes, Szimi
—
Gyorgy Szimuly
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom