SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gyorgy Szimuly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gyorgy Szimuly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 22:01:22 +0200
Dear All,

Sorry for cross-posting.
WorldWaders is looking for news on shorebirds/waders from your area, county, state or country worth to share with the wader-loving world. Contributors of WorldWaders has been doing a very nice job with posting or reposting news items on shorebirds/waders and their conservation or their status. I encourage you to pass interesting news to our news blog.

The non-profit WorldWaders Posterous (http://www.worldwaders.org/news.html) news blog is dedicated to shorebirds only. If you make your visit to our website you can see how varied the news items are. Should you live in Hawaii, California, Australia, Argentina or China, there is always a room for wader related news in WorldWaders Posterous.

Please drop me a mail if you wish to be one of the contributor from your area and I add you.

Meanwhile browsing the news blog don't forget to visit our website and consider being a part of our mapping projects (http://www.worldwaders.org/news.html).

Happy birding, Gyorgy Szimuly (Szimi)/WorldWaders
Tata, Hungary
Website: http://www.worldwaders.org
Project enquiry: [log in to unmask]
Skype: worldwaders.org