SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
David Mizrahi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Mizrahi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2012 08:52:33 -0400
Patrick,
Just a note that in the Western Hemisphere, Peru uses yellow flags.  A
group there recently started a shorebird marking program that may have
included sanderling.  To find out more you can contact Eveling Tavera
Fernandez ([log in to unmask]) who I copy on this email.  Good luck and
keep up the good work.

Best,

David S. Mizrahi, Ph.D.
Vice-president, Research and Monitoring
New Jersey Audubon Society
600 Route 47 North
Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
Office:     609.861.1608 x17
Fax:   609.861.1651

Making New Jersey a better place for people and wildlife since 1897