SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gyorgy Szimuly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gyorgy Szimuly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2013 10:35:01 +0100
Dear Members,

Thanks to the contributors of WorldWaders News Blog I have gotten nice and positive feedback on the blog. I would not have been able to run this blog on my own but thanks to the tremendous support we could post news about shorebird conservation, research and other topics. All this is set to raise awareness of the vulnerability of shorebird populations of the world.

In the future I target to reach more people and share unique, never published news and stories on shorebird conservation and possibly nice achievements. Personally I am happy by the numerous organizations, groups who work for shorebirds and I would be delighted to hear about your stories. If you think WorldWaders News Blog is worth to support by a few articles or news items a year please send me a mail to discuss the best and easiest way to contribute. To learn more of the structure of the blog just read some of the latest news.

http://worldwaders.wordpress.com

I believe that more new organizations/groups will join and I can welcome you as the WorldWaders Contributors, just like WHSRN, Manomet, BirdLife Community, WWT and many other big NGOs as well as individuals.

Looking forward to hear about you.

Best wishes, Szimi
_
Gyorgy Szimuly