Subject: Township/Range System vs. USGS quads <fwd>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:42:09 -0500
From: Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>

Maps folks,

Hope this is not too elementary for you all but...given a Township
and Range System number for a section map, such as T16S R16E S34
in Levy County Florida, how does one know which 7.5 min quad(s), or
other scale, would cover the area of this section?

I pretty much know how the Township and Range System works but don't
know how to cross reference a T&R number to the topos.

TIF,

Rick

Richard Stringer-Hye <[log in to unmask]>