I'm not sure if this map would be located by searching any of the on-line catalogues or paper data bases so am posting it here without checking those.

Map of the State of Ohio, by Rufus Putnam.  P. Wightman, Sculp.  Scale [of original] 20 miles to an inch [1:1,267,200]
Scale of the facsimile ca. 1:1,200,000, essentially full size.

The facsimile appears on the verso of the 1953 Ohio Official Highway map.

I'd like to know if it does appear in data bases because if not, there are other Official highway maps with facsimiles of early maps on the verso and a listing of such occurences would, I'm sure, be useful to researchers.

Ron Whistance-Smith