--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:15:50 -0700
From: Mary Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Remaining states - Federal aid highway system maps
Sender: Mary Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

While I had a great response to my first offer of these transportation maps (updated to 1930's, 40's), there are still a number of states available.  So - I'll offer them again - 2nd time around.    Will ship to any publicly funded U.S. library!

California, Connecticut, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Massassachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, West Virginia, Wisconsin.

Mary Douglass
Seattle Public Library
--- End Forwarded Message ---