-------- Original Message --------

Subject:  Japan city plans 1:12,500 AMS L902 Army Map Service map give away
Date:  Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:53:53 -0500
From:  Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>

The American Geographical Society Library is disposing of duplicate maps.

The maps are available to libraries, for the cost of postage, on a first-come, first-serve basis.

112 maps of Japanese cities from the "Japan city plans 1:12,500" series. These are beautiful, color maps of 112 different cities with dates ranging from the 1940's and into the 1950's. Shows topographic and hydrographic data. Really nice maps but we already have 2 copies of each of these. :-) These range in size from 86 x 86 cm. to 47 x 47 cm. sheets.

I'm hoping to part with these as one large collection.
 Please respond to the contact below with your requests.

Angie Cope, Cartographic Materials Catalog Librarian
American Geographical Society Library
UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53211