-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Australian island
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:48:15 -0500
From: Boardman, Richard <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

I have a patron trying to confirm and locate North West Island off of
Queensland, Australia. I have identified and located two islands by that
name but one is in Western Australia, the other in Northern Territory. There
is a North West Islet that the coordinates place off the very northern tip
of Queensland but I don't see it on anything I have (10-40 s x 142-07 e).
Does anybody have a chart that identifies the islet. I also saw a couple of
Northwest Reefs and a West Island but putting the two together as an island
is eluding me.Thanks.

Rich Boardman
Map Collection
Free Library of Philadelphia