Angie,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've been wondering.... and now I know who the "mystery moderator" is! Its a big responsibility and alot of people count on this listserv but I know you will do well in your new moderator role. Look forward to working with you by posting from time to time, and to meeting you at the conference in May!

Sincerely,

Paige