-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Maps donation from Denver Museum of Nature and Science
Date:   Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:20:17 -0700
From:   Ilene Raynes <[log in to unmask]>
To:     'Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship
([log in to unmask])' <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all-

I'm forwarding this on behalf of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Please contact Dan directly if you are interested in any of these maps.

Ilene

Ilene Raynes
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences and Map Library
University of Colorado Boulder
184 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
303-492-4487